Thread: What do you like best about blogging?

What do you like best about blogging?

I guess for me it's just a good way to express myself. I also like hearing from others and getting some input.
    So,how about everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel
    I guess for me it's just a good way to express myself. I also like hearing from others and getting some input.
    So,how about everyone else?
    Almost the same as you. I like the prospect of people making comments on my blog.

providing helpful information to friends and family.

Definatley its all about being able to express yourself, there are some thing I need to sometimes get out of my head, but can't talk to no one so I just let it all out in a blog.

Blogging is definantly an outlet for me, but my blog is not all about me, I have invited everyone to use my blog and there are many other writers. I enjoy waking up to seeing what they have written and helping them with their posts when needed.

Wolfbernz

Like everyone has already mentioned I use my blog as an outlet and like to think people out there care what I am writing about and can identify with my personality and what i do on a daily basis. It helps me feel connected to the world even though I don't get any comments really. I like to think someone out there is reading lol.

It's also a good way for people to share their ideas, creativity and skills with others around the world!

It's the way how I attract people to my blog, being interested visitors and readers.
    I never dreamed that I would have famous readers like the ICQ Team! That is absolutely amazing to me! I even attracted Technorati and they left a comment to my blog entry about them.

Cool

a lot... i can share what i know, i can learn from other people, vent out about something that bothers you, listen to friends and get updates from fellow friends

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

q121.com/freestuff