Attention experienced Bloggers and collectors of Albert Einstein memorabelia.

I have a small original black and white photo, a frontal view of Albert Einstein sitting on a porch talking to my mom's late boyfriend, Frank Back, inventor (see Who's Who) of the Zoom lens. It measures approximately 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches and is in excellent condition.

No one who has seen the picture has any trouble recognizing Einstein. His interest in optics, shared with Mr. Back's own interest in the same, made it a natural that the two men would meet. I don't know how it's value would be determined but I would like to sell it for the highest offer to finance recent unexpected medical costs. It's a cool picture that has a lot of sentimental value but there are times you have to weigh that value against the value of relieving financial stress. I've tried unsuccessfully to hook up to a "Trader" through e-Bay and gave up for a while on trying to sell it until someone recently suggested I try blogging to solve my problem.

I'm also new to Blogging and would welcome any suggestions as to how to navigate this area that I'm unfamiliar with.

I'd be willing to offer a share of the sale price to a knowledgeable partner who could successfully coordinate and help negotiate the sale for me.

I think having some sort of expert in photographs authenticate that it's a one of a kind original would be one of the steps involved.

I'd also need to be connected to a reliable person who could determine a high and low range in it's value to a collector, museum, or institution.

The last but not least in the list of hurtles that I have no clue how to cross would be how to reach the best market in which to list the photo.

I live in Austin, Texas and would be willing to travel to Dallas or Houston to meet with anyone necessary to coordinate this sale.

I'm also open to suggestions as to how to do this as efficiently as possible for everyone concerned in a strictlly ethical way to assure that noone involved is put at financial risk.

Hope to hear from you soon, "Alberta"