Thread: Google Rank and earning

Google Rank and earning

My website was very good till 2 month before but this month I found same clicks and 50% earning less. I tried to get reason and finally got, the only thing is search engine rank that was draped suddenly. Do any one knows how to keep incrasing rank high always?

I think rather a lot of websites dropped a while ago. Just look at one of those lists of directories people publish in forums and compare the PRs given with the actual ones today. Todays are almost always lower. Having said that your site will tend to drop down the page if you don't keep working to add links.

Hey! Peter said it right, theres always a limbo to your ratings unless you add more and more links to get clicks and everything else to your website. What is your website address? Id like to see your page! When you can check out our specials at bedinabox.com on platform beds

Thanks!

Hi hi oh, my blog is very very new, haven't even got the attention of search engine yet. I read from some bloggers that within the first 6 months, got to reach 100+++ postings then can catch the attention of search engine oh!! Seems so hard.

Hope some kind folks can leave comments at my blog richineverysense.blogspot.com

I checked out you blog. Very nicely designed. My only problem was I couldn't find a comments box to tell you so. I'm sure you'll do well on the search engines when they catch up with you and you get some good links into it.