Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love vs Lust

Question Love vs Lust

It's hard to open a topic that you are not very familiar with. This is kind of awkward for me since I still consider myself too young to be engaged in this kind of discussion. However, I believe there is nothing wrong with this and it's a pretty healthy subject.

Will it really be possible to feel in-love without being in-lust? Love and Lust are two very opposite things; they stand by themselves. I've read a very good article from Calvary website showing the direct differences between the two. Love is a sacred thing while Lust is an absolute sin. How can Love stand without Lust? Is it really important to satisfy your Lust before opening yourself up for Love? Do you believe they complement each other in a way?
    Express your World @
    worldofversus.blogspot.com
    Don't count the things that you do, do things that count!

I think lust comes first then love, i have a relationship and i feel lust first...seeing her so sexy...

l vs l

like you said, the word stands by itself differently. Well if lust comes first then its not love and relationships that start with lust ends up easily. comparing to relationships that starts to love it has a great foundation and can be a proff of lasting relationships. But don't forget that lust can destroy anything..

=======
    mvc
    tourlogbook.com
    freecmovies.blogspot.com

Exclamation Your site gets better each time I look at it!.txt

Your site gets better each time I look at it!

Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my wife"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

Lust is a craving for sexual intimacy, sometimes to the point of assuming a self-indulgent character. Lust, or a desire for the flesh of another, is considered a sin in the three major Abrahamic religions when indulged outside of marriage.

Thanks for the great advise!

I agree with some of the others, lust certainly almost always comes before love. I also find it interesting you often have lust without love but rarely love without lust when talking about the opposite sex. Me and my gf talk about this crap all the time lol.
    "If you don't like me something must be wrong with you" - ME

Love can be felt without lust, lust can be felt without love, and you can feel both at the same time based on experience. Just be careful and you should really know whether a lust has love or what.

Lust comes nowhere in love. You love your daughter, mother, sister, brother, father so can you have lust towards them. Lust is only for getting the sexual requirements satisfied and that can be with your wife or anyone else you think of. In many places of world sex workers are there who sell services so you can have sex with them but can you have love towards them.

Lust is nothing bad. It's just a human mind-set to think lust as bad. As it depends on mind-set, it varies from person to person. You have control over yourself then everything is love.