Have you ever wanted a personal movie screening for ALL of your friends!!?

Well today, in conjunction with Disney • Pixar, Nuffnang Singapore is pleased to bring you an opportunity to watch summer's latest blockbuster: Wall-E, with 50 of your friends! That's pretty close to your personal movie screening isn't it?

Nuffnang Singapore is organising a Meme contest on our blogs to distribute these tickets! What is a meme contest and how does it work?

OK. Let me just draw it out in stages. It all starts with the originator blog (YOU!)!

STEP ONE:

You have to complete the statement starting with:

"The craziest thing I have done for love is..." and sign off with this line "Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008"

STEP TWO:

You will then have to rally your friends to do the same thing on their blog AND tag you as the originator blog, AFTER the sentence.

You will need to ensure 2 things,

1. Your friends have to sign off with "Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" in their blog post,

2. Tag your blog as the originator by specifying after the sentence, (ORIGINATOR BLOG: Your blog URL) This is to ensure that their tag is

attributed to YOUR blog as the originator.

STEP THREE:

You then have to compile the entire meme on your blog by tagging every single friend who has participated.

The end result for step 3 will look something like below.

The craziest thing I have done for love is (XXXXX) ... Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" (YOUR blog URL) The craziest thing I have done

for love is (XXXXX)... Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" (URL of Blogger A) The craziest thing I have done for love is (XXXXX)... Catch

Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" (URL of Blogger B) The craziest thing I have done for love is (XXXXX)... Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August

2008" (URL of Blogger C) The craziest thing I have done for love is (XXXXX)... Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" (URL of Blogger D)

PLEASE ENSURE that all your friends' blogs have LINKED YOU AS THE ORIGINATOR BLOG. Note also the opening and closing lines.

The blogger with the most number of blogs participating in this "chain" will receive 50 tickets (The winner will then be responsible for distributing the tickets, in whatever way has been agreed upon). In the event there is a tie, judges (your loving nuffies!) will use their discretion to pick a winner.

Please submit your permalink to [email]meme@nuffnang.com[/email] (You only need to submit the blog entry that has all the blog links in it, for us to verify the chain). Closing date is 11th of August 2008, 2359H.