Thread: Can I start a side business parallel to my job?

Can I start a side business parallel to my job?

Hi Everyone! Presently I am working in a private organization and get free from it in early evening. So I have lots of spare time in the evening and really want to utilize it. I am thinking of doing some side business by which my time will be utilized and simultaneously I will earn something. I don’t have any idea how to start a side business. If you people have any ideas then please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

it depends on what is your definition of "earning something"

For most of the ppl, earnings from blogging itself requires a period of time and in small sums. Unless your blog gets recognised and u managed to get sponsors and high traffic.
    On the other side, there will be people who would take the chance to pursuade u into internet marketing. Personally, I'm also in the midst of trying it out. But it seems to me it requires quite an amount of time put in (unlike wat the online ads' claim of "just 15mins a day")

You can check out my site for some ideas t8kethelead.blogspot.com
    But I've got a feeling that you are looking for something more lucrative.
    I suggest learning stocks trading or forex if you have time. But be warned of the risks involved.
    Visit me @
    fw8mail.blogspot.com or t8kethelead.blogspot.com
    All my contents are the iStuff we get from Forwarded emails

Yes, you can but I think you should do FX trading at FreshForex broker since they are now giving 300% deposit bonuses and many more lucrative bonuses like 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities.

You can do trading and can also freelance some projects that can help you get better money for the future. Good luck.