Thread: what are the highest paying keyword on google adsense

what are the highest paying keyword on google adsense

i have posted several blogs already with adsense. but what i get per click are cents. can you share to me an effective and high paying keyword for google adsense?

Quote Originally Posted by diths802 View Post
    i have posted several blogs already with adsense. but what i get per click are cents. can you share to me an effective and high paying keyword for google adsense?
    There is a google tool for advertisers that helps you find the highest rated keywords. Login as for AdWords and try different words. However, I don't know if the best idea is to target the highest rated or the keywords that will match your domain of interest. For example, I blog about Dracula on [url]http://dracula-transylvania.blogspot.com/[/url] because I'm interested in history (medieval history mainly)

all best,
    Radu

You shouldn't look for that, that list of high paying words is changing every time anyway.

Hi,
    Hopefully these sites might be of help to answering your question...

# Google Trends: Allows you to tap into Google's database of searches, to determine what's popular. View the volume of queries over time, by city, regions, languages and so on. Compare multiple terms, as well. See our review: Google Trends: Peer Into Google's Database Of Searches.
    See URL >> google.com/trends

# Google Zeitgeist: What people are searching for at Google and its associated specialty services in a variety of categories. There are versions for various countries, as well.
    See URL >> google.com/press/zeitgeist.html

# Google AdWords Keyword Tool: Enter a term or terms, the use the drop-down box to see the popularity of terms and popularity over time.
    See URL >> adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
    Visit me @
    fw8mail.blogspot.com or t8kethelead.blogspot.com
    All my contents are the iStuff we get from Forwarded emails

high paying keywords are selling ebooks, business, medication and finance
    Last edited by aa33030; 03-13-2009 at 01:35 PM.

You'll find everybody is after high paying adsense keywords, so if you target them your blog could end up low down on the Google pages. Also they may not be relevant to your blog, unless it is about Life Insurance Quotes or Student Consolidation. [url]http://www.wmtips.com[/url] has a useful article. It suggests using lower paying less popular keywords. Have a look.