Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me to earn some extra income for my budget.

Please help me to earn some extra income for my budget.

Hello, this is the second time that I am seeking a way to earn money online. I am a housewife and most of the time I face a situation that keeps my life stuck to a very limited budget. I have a budget to handle the basic necessities but I need some more money to enjoy some of life’s little luxuries. I have heard about ways to earn money online with the many systems that are available … but I need your suggestions to help me to earn in a better way……

Thanks in advance.

The thing about home-based businesses is that most of them evolve around internet network marketing. Of we have read about a lot of "success" stories online but personally i have not physically met anyone who is =P (but having said that, that does not mean they do not exist)

Alternatively, you can try signing up for onine surveys. eg. opinonworld, AIP online surveys, AC Nielson etc... where u can complete surveys and earn points which are redeemable for vouchers at NTUC/ Cold Storage etc...

But remember, I suppose these should only be regarded as a supplement to your income and not the main source of your income.

Good Luck! =)
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-30-2008 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ad8cents View Post
    Alternatively, you can try signing up for onine surveys. eg. opinonworld, AIP online surveys, AC Nielson etc... where u can complete surveys and earn points which are redeemable for vouchers at NTUC/ Cold Storage etc...
    If you are doing survey 3 hours/day, i think you'll only be getting like $500/month because not all surveys are paying high fee.

anyone got an idea, teach me how to have one adsense.
    im new here. anybody HOME!!!

guess u might be good in some baking or cooking skills? or maybe handicrafts? they are people who made profits from just doing what they love best to do...

So start simple & build up your business from things u can do.

You could set up your own blog space & advertise to your relatives, friends, associates. Of course, everything will take awhile but there is no gain without any action.

If you like, I could guide you in creating your blog.

ok guide me...nice for you tiara....

Re:

Hello,
    I think that this is the most common question and sought after answer in today's time. So, you are a housewife looking to get some extra income. What could be a better fit for you than via the web?! There are ample opportunities here to make that extra bit of cash, but some deal with complex technologies (and you would likely not be interested in that); the others are for more general concerns. For these others, the same thing applies as with the outside world, there are many people out there who are just looking to take your money, so be careful. Anyways, there is a well based Money Making Concept, which allows you to make money in a much safer way. This may also be a good fit for you as it is free from the technical stuff and is laid out in a simple and straight way.
    Thanks
    http://www.makemoneycentral.org/[/url]

Arrgggg.. still don't get much money from blogging...

Hey

I am new to the trying to make money online club. I have read many articles/blogs etc from people claiming to have made money online, the trouble is they made it sound so easy. As i said i am new to it but it takes more time than they say, so i am just experimenting with all the different options. A regular thing that comes up is clickbank (affiliating) selling other peoples digital products. I have had a quick look but have not gone it to it any further yet. Anyway good luck

sjames01

We hear a lot about Clickbank and if you do it right you can make money. I have not been very successful with it. You need good copywriting to get people to click onto your link to your affiliate. That's okay, it's just a question of learning how to do it, but I wonder what happens in some cases when they do click onto the link. Many affiliates have an offer, but also a free ebook. The free ebook will have a link within it back to their sales page. I suspect that if customers I have provided go that route I am out of the loop as far as Clickbank is concerned. I may be wrong, I'd be interested to hear what other people think. My problem is traffic, I don't get enough hits on my affiliate links to convert many.
    Last edited by Peter Stockwell; 04-08-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: typo