Thread: Please help me to earn some extra income for my budget.

Hybrid View

Hey

I am new to the trying to make money online club. I have read many articles/blogs etc from people claiming to have made money online, the trouble is they made it sound so easy. As i said i am new to it but it takes more time than they say, so i am just experimenting with all the different options. A regular thing that comes up is clickbank (affiliating) selling other peoples digital products. I have had a quick look but have not gone it to it any further yet. Anyway good luck

sjames01

We hear a lot about Clickbank and if you do it right you can make money. I have not been very successful with it. You need good copywriting to get people to click onto your link to your affiliate. That's okay, it's just a question of learning how to do it, but I wonder what happens in some cases when they do click onto the link. Many affiliates have an offer, but also a free ebook. The free ebook will have a link within it back to their sales page. I suspect that if customers I have provided go that route I am out of the loop as far as Clickbank is concerned. I may be wrong, I'd be interested to hear what other people think. My problem is traffic, I don't get enough hits on my affiliate links to convert many.
    Last edited by Peter Stockwell; 04-08-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typo

have you a blog with a high page rank and much visitor if the answer yes, you just need to sign up into google adsense, furthermore there are many service to earn money online such ad, adbrite, clicxsense, ciao, interadmedia, and other ppc, just google it, you will find much source, but be carefull, not all of those which apear in the search engine really pay you for your service, many of them are a scam and a lier site, just be wise