Hello!

I am the Bargain Hunter for The Comic Book Listings Blog, and I am New to your forum.

The Comic Book Listings Blog is my own Personal blog - not a business - and features Hand-Picked classified listings of comic books for Sale, Auction, or Trade, and Blogs them as comic book listing "News Articles". (Also Memorabilia for sale, Collectibles, Movies and Movie Memorabilia for sale, other comic book related items, news articles, and Press Releases.)

This means that The Comic Book Listings Blog is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of the listing blogged, (unless otherwise noted within the blog post). We (me and my comic book listings blog), receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of the items on my site except, and again, where noted.

Note: The Comic Book Listings Blog "is", a Google Ad supported blog site. Well, they don't really support me. In fact, I haven't made Anything yet. But, they do provide an added avenue for anyone shopping for comic books and/or Super Hero related items. And besides, they look pretty cool giving my site that "Official" look. And to that end...

The Comic Book Listings Blog also provides (as a link) a "Comic Book Store" which was designed and Painstakingly stocked, with every Comic Book Related thing, that Amazon.com has to offer.

All items have been Re-Classified, and Re-Categorized, to make shopping for Comic Book related items Much Easier, and Faster, than Endlessly searching for Comic Book related products on Amazon.com itself.

And yep, you guessed it. I am an Amazon.com affiliate. Of course, I haven't made any money with them either but, they got some really Cool stuff. And as I said, I designed this store with the Comic Book / Sci-Fi shopper in mind. And stocked it with everything from Price Guides, to Movies, to Super Hero Costumes. (just in time for Halloween.)

But enough about my store as the truth is I continually search the internet for Comic Book Deals. Unfortunately, "I Can't Buy Everything, and what I can't buy, I blog".

I even blog about what I should buy, but, for what ever reason, didn't. Like the 28 Long Boxes of Marvel Comic Books for only $500 Bucks. DA!! I should have bought those! And the guy who needed Gas money and was selling All his Marvel Comics. I should have bought those too. But, instead, I Blogged them! And I'm going to keep on blogging deals like that because as much as I love comic books, I Love to Blog!

So check me out ...I mean, check out my blog.
Let me know what you think. Leave comments. Suggestions.
Post your own Comic Book, Collectible, or Memorabilia Listing FREE via email.

But above all, Enjoy!

comicbooklistings.blogspot.com