Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on having a high click rate on adsense

I get a high CTR on the traffic I get, but I don't get enough. I reckon it's just a case of building more. freetrafficsystem.com looks interesting. A bit difficult to set up, but okay once you know what you're doing. I'm doing a test run with an article at the moment.

The position of Adsense ads matters a lot. Put them upper left and wrap your article around them. Centre of screen is good too. You need traffic. You can get quality links from articles in high PR directories. The top few are: ezinearticles,goarticles,amazines,articlealley,ide amarketers,articledashboard,articlecity. Links to these should help push you up Google a bit which should bring in more traffic. It's a long job.
    Don't bother with buying traffic. It's a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by xersmith View Post
    Guys,

Can you site some techniques and steps on how to increase your ad click rate on your site?
    well what I say is the templeate is very important and also make sure you page is not full of ads like make it fast to load and stuff like that
    coffeeshopvideos.com

Getting traffic is very very tough. Google bans a lot of people for using Traffic Exchange and Blog Directories such as LinkReferral.
    So the dilemma is, get a lot of traffic and risk Google ban, or keep Google Adsense and face low traffic problem.
    For a new blogger like me, it's really very confusing. Search engine will not surface a new blog with low traffic, so that creates the dilemma.