Thread: Review my blog, thanks

Review my blog, thanks

hi
    My blog title is "Profit from turning problems into innovations" and is dedicated to give extra information about business improvement to entrepreneurs. The blog focuses on the importance of teamwork and group dynamics to achieving goals rather than on individual. This makes my blog unique since most of us are striving for individual efforts to success. thanks and happy reading
    url is escentre.blogspot.com
    jaffar
    escentre.blogspot.com
    Profit from turning problems into innovations

I think that eveyone that come here for first time got the same problem because you can't post a link on here until reach 15 post , anyway I manage to put the link like you did and I will to do 15 post so I will to be able to put my link, , nice blog, I see you have adsense on there, how are you doing with your adsense? I like more word press because I can put the code inside the post, and with blospot you just can put it in side bar and in the leaderboard. anway good luck with your blog, I hope you can review my blog too, I have mine with word press and I changed a little the code for put my adsense in the sidebar.

no problem we will review other blogs before

i think it needs more organization of widgets

blog

looks good

Very informative. I like it.

I would like to suggest a website directory that is intel based called QASSIA. Intel in this case refers to intelligence and translates to articles. You've got very good original articles, i must say.
    Qassia is an auto-cascading website directory, powered by a credit-driven knowledge repository. With Qassia,you can add your websites for free, and without having to add reciprocal backlinks. You’ll get unlimited quality backlinks. You get one backlink for every piece of intel you add. Every intel will carry a direct backlink to one of your sites. So the more intel you add, the more backlinks you get.

Qassia is slated to be one of the best ad revenue sharing system on the Internet, so in effect you get paid for promoting your websites.

Unfortunately, if u got to Qassia main page, it will tell u that its still in its beta stages. So signups are by invitations only.
    But should you like wat you see, may I extend my invitation to you via this URL ad8cents.qassia.com

So give Qassia a spin, you've got nothing to lose.
    Visit me @
    fw8mail.blogspot.com or t8kethelead.blogspot.com
    All my contents are the iStuff we get from Forwarded emails