lifesironies.livejournal.com

I came upon this livejournal while surfing the net and it struck me that the contents highlighted in the portion of the entry in the screenshots seemed to be highly racist in nature. (As much as she claimed.TWICE.that they were not) Are these comments to be condoned? As far as i can read i believe the man had the right to say what he did to this girl and her boyfriend. Students wearing school uniform should learn to behave appropriately in public.

May 24th 2008

Well, I got really pissed off at this little incident on the bus today.
Stupid Donny was pinch the skin of my jaw. For some reason, it's super ticklish but painful at the same time (how pleasure and pain is seperated by a thin line)
When we got to amk interchange when we were at the steps of the bus, there's this indian(HI, I'm not being racist, he just happened to be indian) shit mumbling some shit to Sheldon.
Then I made out his words... " Why don't you go get a hotel or something"

I admit I was taken aback alil.
I certainly didn't know that pinching your friend's jawline is illegal in Singapore and have to be done behind closed doors.

So I asked " What did we do"

Black shit " Please lah, behave yourselves, you're in uniform "

For some reason, we kept walking till we lost him. Probably because we were at the very crowded interchange.
I can't believe we fucking lost him.
I was so in the mood for a fight.
C'mon, it's not as if someone got something stuck on up in their ass. (he probably knows how it feels, he's so fucked up that people actually tried stuffing banana up his fucking anus)
It's not as if anyone was get horny and steamy up in a fucking bus.

Dude, what the fuck?
No, seriously. WHAT THE FUCK?

He's probably so "conservative" that if I laid my little pinky on him, he'd probably cry(or wail) cause i breached his physical rights.
In any case, "getting a hotel" is certainly very offensive.
I can sue him for slander you know, implying that we are probably sluts, whores and - fuckers.
Because I'm THAT certain I'm not commiting any crime.
Because I'm THAT fucking SURE that he's fucking judging me without evidence.( or if you call being pinched at the jawline by your boyfriend an evidence)

FUCK OFF!

Just because I'm a fucking student doesn't give you the fucking permission to insult me right in my face, in front of my boyfriend.
He better be thanking his god for saving his ass out of this shit, cause I'm downright pissed off.

We weren't even making out. (?)
Donny called him "experienced guy" which was totally pointless because "suaning" to these people IS JUST NOT THE WAY.
THEY DON"T GET IT.
Neither should they have the privillage to be SUANED instead being fucked right in the face.

It's one of those times I hoped that we could have just stood there and get the shit justified ONLY by FACTS.

Fucking people( i emphasize the fact that it is NOT because he's indian) polluting this country.
So, "conservative". It's weird cause i'm brought up in this little country but only agree to cultures of other nations.

What's up with jailing people who makes racist comments anyway.
If people can freely come up to you that you should get a hotel to fuck or pinch each other's face/jawline, people should be allowed to tell these fuckers to go to the toilet, look at the toilet bowl, and verbal shit whatever they want to. About how small their dicks are to even wank, about how he has a lack of love, or a pussy, that he CANNOT stand aside to see us laughing and enjoying the time we have together. He probably TRIED to fuck a cat, but the cat actually humanely laughed at his non-existent penis. =/ That must have hurt.
My point is, people DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH their blogs to spread racism.
It's the stupid things certain groups of people do which leads to this assumption. And the widespread of it, by mouth.
I've talked about this before, maybe last year, let's not go there.

Yes, I'm really pissed off.