Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help to increase traffic

Please help me guyz, how can i raise my PR.

I find that the best way to increase traffic is by posting on forums. You get good traffic from people that are interested in the topic, and so are more likely to come back again.

having an interesting and relevant sites are some of the factors that visitors are looking for..
    also, having a unique content..
    submitting your site to different directories and social bookmarking sites can increase your traffic..
    yup!!.. joining forums is another way..

thanks for all your advices..
    check out my blog...

http://technologyandcomputer.blogspot.com/

Use social bookmarking sites.

You can try out stumbleupon also.
    mech25
    abnormaltech.com
    In my blog you will find simple DIY, hack and tip you can do it with ease.

I think this will help:

i can clearly understand how low traffic can cause frustration to a blogger. I think i can give you some suggestions how to improve this blog and increasing the traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Social Networking:
    1. In the list you didnt mention anything about social networking on the net. if you havent joined any social network sites till now, it's time to do that now. join stumbleupon, twitter, mixx, digg, facebook and learn how to use them for blog promotion (by searching on google).

2. join and "actively" participate on blogging forums. join bloghub and submit your blog there. interact with the other forum members and be a helping hand.

3. after publishing your posts Stumble, RT, mixx, digg your articles. you can also submit your articles to zimbio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Connecting:
    1. Replying to blog comments is a nice thing to do, which you do.

2. when someone comments on your blog, visit their blog and comment. but be very careful about writing a constructive comment. comments like "great post" are hated by bloggers. comments are a great source of information which enhance the beauty and depth of a blog post. so make sure you contribute properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~posting:
    1. post regularly. you dont have to post everyday. just select a goal (like twice a week, once a week, thrice a month etc)

2. post quality posts which are useful for others. always write keeping the readers in mind.

3. learn how to communicate through blogs effectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~SEO:
    1. you didnt mention anything about SEO. seo is search engine optimization. you have to include good seo in your blog and in you posts to have search engine traffic. search for "SEO tips for bloggers"

2. choose keywords/tags/labels carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Design:
    your design doesnt look bad. but there are some room for corrections.

1. reduce the number of widgets, badges and links on the main page. every extra thing you add to the blog, it hurts your page rank. more widgets also increase the loading speed of your blog.

2. no need to stuff your sidebars. for example, you have three different copyright badges which are not needed at all. just keep one. another example: you dont have any PR in this blog. then why did you embed a widget which shows you 0 pr?

3. having more widgets and stuffs on the sidebar takes the importance away from the more important things on the sidebar like "about me, copyright, blogroll, blog archive, subscribing option, top commentator". actually these are the only widgets that you should keep.

4. REMOVE MOST OF THE WIDGETS.

5. i dont think that there is any need for flag counter or feedjit. you can collect same (or more) the data from google analytics, whithout hurting the PR.

6. again, REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE. dont distract your readers with all that widgets.

7. reduce the number of posts on the main page. keep 3-5 posts per page. this will increase the loading speed. we, the readers are bunch of impatient persons who dont like to wait for a website to load.

8. if you want to know more about "your blog" you can consult mrsblog. find out how her review affected my blog.

best wishes. i hope you fulfill your blogging goal soon.

irtiza104
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-20-2009 at 05:17 AM.
    Trying to improve the world as well as the inner self: lifeasiknowit22.blogspot.com

Google has specifically stated not to use Adsense on Traffic Exchanges. I can't see any significance with this traffic exchange, it can increase the site's visitor but it will influence the bounce rate.

Quote Originally Posted by vinpanther View Post
    I have heard traffic exchange programs get you banned from Adsense?

hi friends

only SEO is the way to increase traffic

Very good information, plan to use some of this information in the near future.
    http://rg314.blogspot.com/