Thread: My tips to increase adsense income

My tips to increase adsense income

If you take a look all the available ads format provided by google adsense, you will find that the following 3 are very special:

Leaderboard (728 x 90)
    Banner (468 x 60)
    Half Banner (234x60)

They are special in the sense that the ads are very close to the top, so if you place these ads on the top of the page, or put some attractive link on top of them, there are many times ppl will click wrongly and click on the ads.

For example, if you put it on the top of the page, when ppl want to change tab, they will accidentally click on the ads.

Hope this tip help.
    Last edited by bloghub; 05-16-2008 at 08:15 AM.

never thought about it before.. when i am thinking about it, thats a good idea to increase the clickrate of the ads =) thanks for this nice tip.. i'll take a look how i can use this in my blog =)
    P.S.: You're looking for free ebooks? Are you interested in topics like making much money, affiliate marketing, bookmarking for free traffic, [B]List Marketing, and much much more?! Check wwwDOTebook-chicoDOTde for your own copies

Thank you for this tip. Can you tell me how to move things around on your blog?

that's a good tip..i'll try that one

That some times may be taken as misleading i guess...

I heard that the ad formats mentioned give high revenue but i do not know the exact way!

that is a great tip. thank you

Well, AFAIK Google is strongly discouraging any behavior that might be interpreted as misleading. So I don't say it couldn't work, I just say I would think twice before placing the banner there.

All best,
    -r

Getting accident click is pretty much not a good idea... I think you should think more of ways user will click on the ads.