Thread: The meatheaded libertarian

The meatheaded libertarian

I've been blogging for a few months now and I think I am getting the hang of it. My blog is mostly about MMA news & videos, some humor links, and how ridiculous and parisitic most politicians are. I have a few original articles, but not many.

[url]http://meatheadedlibertarian.blogspot.com[/url]

- My friends enjoy the content of my blog even though most of them do not care at all about MMA. I am trying to get the traffic on my site up so I can make a few dollars.

- I'll accept criticism, but I probably won't listen to you. I'm hard-headed that way.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is MMA. I guess I'm one of those that do not care for MMA (whatever it is)
    But other than that, I think the most of the links that you posted on your blog are interesting, except for the fighting ones. I really enjoyed going through it.

MMA stands for mixed martial arts (the fighting links). I try not to post exclusively about fighting, although there will be a bit of a glut after large events.

And thank you for the positivity.

Thumbs up Hey, Individualist, that was too funny!

I hope you get a lot of traffic because your site is hilarious. Just like you, I'm trying to find out all the ways to get more traffic. I've tried technorati, blogexplosion, blogclicker, blog submission, bloghub, topblogs, trafficg, and many others. I don't know if that is helpful; but if it is I know of more places; and I would be happy to list more. If it isn't helpful, that would probably explain why I still some help myself.