I extend to you, our very new, (and perhaps loyal?), readers, a hearty welcome from Jester and Joker.com! As I am the superior of the two writers, I got first dibs on names and selected Jester as my pen name. I will do my best to honor it.

While some may belittle the upstanding and noble people involved in politics, it is not my prerogative to do so. Instead, I am here to use every ounce of my witty, sarcastic, and sometimes vulgar mind to entertain and perhaps inform anyone willing to read.

As the resident “tree-hugging” liberal, I’m in support of taxing the rich, helping the poor, bettering our public schools, creating a plausible solution to immigration (that doesn’t include kicking everyone not named “Smith” or “Johnson” out), creating universal healthcare, and getting our troops out of Iraq as soon as possible (to name a few things).

I’m sure my very noble, hack (er, I mean hawk), of a conservative counterpart – Joker, will be just as enlightening as myself. Unlike Joker, I truly care about the well being of every American – not just the upper 5%. I’m sure he’ll try to blast me about my pro-choice stance on abortion and my other very liberal tendencies. A common misconception is that conservatives have souls – I find this highly unlikely.

Let me end with a simple statement. Both Joker and I are very passionate about politics and if along the course of our progression we offend anyone of you…well, that’s why we said it was political satire for MOST people.