Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what if blogspot goes out of business?

Hybrid View

I don't think blogspot will be out of business because it's running by google.
    AX Detailing, mobile car grooming in singapore. Regarding car wash, car polishing, car grooming service definitely attend to your doorstep!
    Please visit http://axdetailing.blospot.com for more detail!

Does blogger blogs come with auto backup feature? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm more familiar with Wordpress.
    Email/Physical Address Validation Wordpress Plugin: www.accurateformdata.com

backup your blog on a daily basis. If you're that afraid its going to happen. Purchase a domain name for like $10.00 USD, get hosting for your domain and restore your backup. Then you won't have to worry about it. Don't go with a cheap host. Especially for a blog using wordpress or some other blog script. They can sometimes be heavy. I recommend starting with a VPS, just so you don't have to worry about a shared webhosting company suspending your site after traffic gets a little heavy or if you have a spike in visitors one day. Then you have to worry about it happening again and you will start looking for a VPS. Don't go for the cheapest company you find. You get what you pay for!

-Eddie
    Life Is A Blog, Write It
    http://lifeisablog.com
    Looking to trade URLs, homepage positions available

Don't believe it will be going anywhere...blogspot blogs advertise many of the ads that Google sells...ads are how Google makes money. If Google decides they don't like money I guess they will close blogspot. I would say back up your blog just in case Google decides they don't like money anymore