Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best way to create traffic, free or Pay?

The best way to create traffic, free or Pay?

What is the best way to create traffic? I would not paying to advertise, as long as I know that I could make money still. Also, what is the best way to monetize your blog? Currently I am employing adsense but I have not made very much since my start.
    Check out my blog, ask me for the link.

Red face

why don't try social networking, web directory submission and Article Submission

I assume that you do have something to sell on your blog, whether it be your own product or some affiliate product. The most targetted traffic you can get is through pay-per-click ads. Here, whoever clicks on your ppc ads would presumably be actually interested in what you offer, and would thus click on them, get redirected to your blog and hopefully buy what you want to sell. The drawback is the costs involved. For example, 4 - 70 cents/click x a couple of thousand clicks a day = a princely sum to pay Google daily. And if the only thing you are doing to monetize your blog is through adsense ads, chances are pretty high there will be a substantial nett loss daily.

I would never pay a dime in advertising but concentrate on creating a content rich site that is constantly updated and graced with fresh and unique articles. Doing this will get your blog indexed in the search engines and your traffic will increase. Paying for traffic is a short term and expensive way to get traffic that doesn't always result in money for you. I would suggest posting on your blog daily and commenting on plenty of other blogs and build a social network like the first poster said.
    Bloggin' 4 Ca$h - bloggin4cash.com

Content is better than pay

Paying ads is just for temporary or short-term way of getting traffic as there are so much information out there that readers usually read the things they want to read. I believe, the best way is to put in more content in your blog, update it as often as you can and make it as interesting too.

Hi, i am new to blogging. Some of you mentioned social networking. How does it works? Do you mean a related topics forum where you participate and share your views and henceforth promote your blog to the community? Can anybody enlighten me? Thank you!!

social networking is like digg, delicious, stumble upon and stuffs
    it is a bookmark and share on net
    you can have the icon from addthis.com
    it works when somebody vote for your blog and recommends it to the other netters
    A CRASH COURSE IN FINANCE - coursefinance.blogspot.com
    TO UNDERSTAND AND CONTROL YOUR FINANCES, GET BANK LOANS, RAISE VENTURE CAPITAL AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS

Quote Originally Posted by drmambo View Post
    What is the best way to create traffic? I would not paying to advertise, as long as I know that I could make money still. Also, what is the best way to monetize your blog? Currently I am employing adsense but I have not made very much since my start.
    Best is to have targeted traffic. It's better to have low targeted traffic than thousands of hits and huge bounce rate..
    Automatic WordPress Blog Installer - wpinstaller.net

If you could do it free, I'd say that would be the best way. Paying for traffic from what I've read is not very helpful because the traffic is not genuine. You can get free traffic by submitting your blog to directories and exchanging links. Also, keep adding content, that's a very important part to traffic.
    http://truthandinsight.tumblr.com

Getting visitor to your blog can be difficult especially if you're looking to make money out of the traffic (adsense). But you don't have to pay for this because you can do it with your own. You just have to know few tricks (like what others mentioned above) to make your blog in top.