Thread: Adsense and Wordpress Help

Adsense and Wordpress Help

I have a wordpress blog and have adsense posted, but I have it in a widget. Is this the correct way to post the adsense with my wordpress blog? I have been getting a good number of visitors but no clicks and not enough credit for impressions so I was wondering if I was doing it correctly?
    Check out my blog, ask me for the link.

Nope thas not the best way to do it, i have lots of tips on my website so check it out.

The best way to integrate Adsense ads into your wordpress blog is use a good free available wordpress adsense template such as prosense. This has a very high click through rate and i suggest you get this if you want to monetize the traffic your getting.

If you need any help just post a new question and then pm the link that way everyone should hopefully benifit.
    makequickcash.co.uk

I think u should try to put ads many position on your blog and notice which position work.
    My blog about allergy, asthma, sinus at allergycare.blogspot.com

Tried the widget ones but it didnt work too

Yes, i tried it ones and same with you it didnt work. I am not sure if it is the same plugin as yours. But i use "WhyWorkwithAdsense".

What i did right now is that i edit the code myself and add the adsense on different positions. Wallah! it works!