I will like to reveal a conman who is a Singaporean who operates in Malaysia Johor Bahru. He is the the distribution and manufacturing of Health and Skin Care product.Well his products really work well and result can be seen in three weeks time. The problems is that the best porducts will always be the first two batch he distribute .He will deliver only 20% of the order make and he will deliver the full payment before the balance deliver is made, and it happens when full payment has been made he will not distribute any products at all, he will just disappear .Well i have try to take him to court and only then i realize that he use some innocent person name to register the company, and all his product has no liscense.however there are alot of fools like me who beleive in him and in the end we are conned, Company conned by him are Caelygirl (M) Sdn Bhd based in Telok Intan and Kulau Lumpur . Nexwellnes pte ltd in Singapore and KL. Some indonesia and China company.This is not to condem this person a few witness can stand up. This person name is JAMES CHIA KAY CHOONG.