Thread: Looking to create a website of own to accelerate online business!!

Looking to create a website of own to accelerate online business!!

Hi all,
    I am looking to start an Affiliate Online Business and searching for a company who can provide me Pre Designed Templates to choose and create website. I really don’t know how to start as I’m a newbie, so please suggest me some good website designing companies, keeping in mind the economical aspect. Thanks!

Re: Looking to create a website of own to accelerate online business!!

Hi oshin700,
    It’s very nice that you are planning to start online business but you have not specified what type of business you are going to start. But yes, I can suggest you to look for some of Affiliate Networking and other Internet marketing Niches. As you stated, you want to create website of your own, I would like to suggest you to check out some companies providing Turnkey Websites. Try layoz.com . It has unique affiliate links integration and all links are hidden with legal SEO rewrite rules from the source code and users will never have a feeling that the site is affiliated to 3rd party product. The XHTML/CSS code made with WEB 2.0 tables DIV markup making the site light and Search Engines friendly optimized. Hope this will help you.
    Good luck!
    Smart Turnkey Affiliate Site with Premium Design. Travel niche, 25$ Per Package!
    For more information visit www layoz.com

Not using templates could be a better idea as your site will be unique. A good site could be the start of a good online business.
    Amrit Ray
    hostingitrust.com | raycreationsindia.com | amritray.com

Me too I love making websites but the problem is I don't have any samples to work with.
    Could anyone send me some of those samples so I can practice my profession. TNX