Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be successful online?

How to be successful online?

This may sound very similar to all you but this is new to me. I want to know that how can one earn money from Google and other sites. I have read a lot but I don’t know whether all that stuff really works or they just say it. The use of net to earn money has become widespread. I want to know if you people have stumbled on any good ways to make it going great’s guns online.
    Hope that you would suggest me something…… which is useful.

Some ways to earn money from your blog.

Google Adsense, promoting affiliate programs, promoting your own products, selling ad space, Amazon Associates program etc. are all good ways to monetize your blog. And they work, but they are not "get-rich-quick"

First it is important to have a website of your own. Then comes promotion which is slow and takes time. Once your site is promoted and people know about it, they you can earn money from it in many different ways.
    Amrit Ray
    hostingitrust.com | raycreationsindia.com | amritray.com

How to be successful online

Pl watch search engine regularly and u will get many scope.
    Last edited by creliableworkers; 03-18-2008 at 06:54 PM.

All SEO expert (in my country) I've asked told me that content of your blog is the key!

Hey

The best way is getting referrals but there is also bidvertiser which is very similar to adsense. they are all easy to sign up for. its also a matter of advertising relevant things about your blog or else people wont click them or be interested.

Funny thing is how google search works

Blogs with no ads getting more hits than blogs with ads

I am truly puzzled

Quote Originally Posted by bp2008 View Post
    Blogs with no ads getting more hits than blogs with ads
    Me too, I really doubt about this. Do anyone here have some stats about this ?

CIAO. Radu

How to be successful online?

the key is not to think that you can get million $$$ by short time

you need consistency and persistency

nothing is imposible. adsense can give you until 5-6 digits of $
    A CRASH COURSE IN FINANCE - coursefinance.blogspot.com
    TO UNDERSTAND AND CONTROL YOUR FINANCES, GET BANK LOANS, RAISE VENTURE CAPITAL AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS

Quote Originally Posted by shilani View Post
    This may sound very similar to all you but this is new to me. I want to know that how can one earn money from Google and other sites. I have read a lot but I don’t know whether all that stuff really works or they just say it. The use of net to earn money has become widespread. I want to know if you people have stumbled on any good ways to make it going great’s guns online.
    Hope that you would suggest me something…… which is useful.
    You can make money either from your own traffic by selling space to others, or from selling products and promoting them on other's site. It's up to you. You only have to define your goals then start working
    Automatic WordPress Blog Installer - wpinstaller.net