View Poll Results: Did you find my blog interesting or boring?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interesting!!!

1 100.00%
  • b.o.r.i.n.g.

0 0%
  • Ummm... I feel like a truck ran me over and that's not good...

0 0%

Thread: Obilonkenobi

Obilonkenobi

Allow myself to introduce... myself. [URL=http://obilon.blogspot.com/]Obilonkenobi.[/URL] I'm a new member here looking for some interesting blogs to read and get some eyeballs on my blog. I am a 35 year old writer from Long Island, New York blogging about science, politics, current events, writing and anything else that comes to mind. I tend to go on and on but I'm trying to cure myself and write shorter posts. On the writing side I've written short stories, articles and a few novels. Th enovels are not published so don't go to amazon.com looking for them. You won't find them until a publisher picks them up. If you must know I've written a slew of fantasy nvels in a world I created and a thriller with a supernatual element involving a serial killer who is Native American and take his cues from the spirits of his culture and the Native AMericans of his nation's past. That past one titled Erosion is out there now looking for a home with a nice publisher with a big fat checkbook. My newest novel I'm working on is science-fiction and combined space exploration and Greek Mythology. My blog is mostly about physics and astronomy but I try to mix it up a little for the masses. Enjoy and let me know what works and what doesn't if you visit.
    Last edited by Obilonkenobi; 10-08-2005 at 07:06 PM.