I find it way to common these days that women think a little spanking and dirty talk constitutes a Dom/sub relationship. With that in mind here is a list of things that you may expect from this true Dom.

1 I might call you name like scullery maid, poopy pants or maybe just not complement you on a new dress or hair do!

2 If we go to McDonald’s to get happy meals I will have first choice of either toy!

3 I may make you do the dishes up to 2 times a week!

4 I might have you fold my clothes even though I am capable of doing that.

5 If my meal is not prepared right I might make you put in the microwave to re-heat it! Barring that I might just order a pizza, but with out pepperoni which I know you love!

6 I will tell you how pretty you are no more than 2 times a day! Take that!

7 If your car is blocking me in I will take yours! Ill put gas in it, but not the super!

8 If the meal that you have prepared for me is a little bland I will say nothing, but rest assured that I will be quietly seething!

9 If you don’t like an item of clothing that I wear I might just change. Know that I’m doing this just to mess with your head!

10 After sex I will make you sleep in the wet spot! That is unless you request not to in which case I will change the sheets. I do this as another way of getting in your head!

11 If lost while driving I will never, I repeat never ask for directions! If you want to get a GPS I guess that is OK.

As you can see ladies I will dominate ever part of our lives(unless you want it otherwise)! Is this what you seek? I believe it is(or maybe not whatever is good for you)!

You can tell how serious I am by my use of exclamation marks.