Thread: Please help me!

Please help me!

Hi

In this world every one wants to be rich. No one wants to do hard work, people want to earn easy money. I had a business before and that time I used to work 15- 16 hrs daily. But now I want to earn while I am with my family. I want to spend most of the time with my children. In the present time, most of them are doing online business; I also want some suggestions to start an online business. So please help me in this. I will be grateful for your information.

I'm not sure you can say that online business is the "simplest way to make money". What may be simple for some is often not so for others.

It is a good and viable way to make money, but like all businesses, there is an element of risk. Just because it is online does not mean that the money will role in. You still have to do research, you still have to spend time, and you have to work "smart" as well as working "hard". For some it can be, and has been very difficult and a huge source of trouble for them, so you have to be careful.

There are many types of online business, so you really need to research the different types and see what is best suited for you. There are commercial sites, that sell products, sites that sell services (both online and offline services), blogging sites that aim for maximum traffic and sell advertising in relation to that. The list goes on, and new schemes are popping up all the time.

What are you skill sets, and what background, knowledge, interesting do you have on online business. All these will become a factor when you start out.

To be honest in order for people to help you, you need to know what you want to do, and before you can do that, you need to do some research.

Hope that helps.

K
    thekexperience.com
    Past-Present-Timeless

Many ways to make money online.

There are many ways to make money online - blogging, affiliate programs, selling your own information products etc.

The first step would be to eductae yourself about the different options avaliable.
    Secondly, choose a niche that you want to be involved in, based on your interests. Then figure out if it's profitable or not.
    Decide how you are going to make money, adsense, affiliate products, your own infoproduct etc.

Best of luck.

Try to create a virtual store. Chose a domain you know, hire a good programmer and find the market niche and the suppliers
    Start with few products and see how it works.

Let me know if I could be of any help !
    all best,
    Radu