Thread: Question about affiliate program

Question about affiliate program

Hello, i hope i'm posting this in the right area. I am doing an affiliate program and was wondering if i can use Google Adsense on my blog? When you sign up on Adsense it says : I will not place ads on sites that include incentives to click on ads.
    Is that an affiliate program?
    Thanks for any help!
    Natalie
    http://leatherseductions.blogspot.com/

i think no one got wat u mean and so there is no reply till now

By "incentive to click" they mean that the person browsing has an incentive to click on the ad (as opposed to an actual interest in what is being linked). They don't mean that you have an incentive for people to click on links on your site. So affiliate programs are not a violation of their terms.

mdmetcalf

Is absolutely right!
    You can go ahead with ur affiliate program.

If you join any other program like adsense see that you do not mix it with adsense, If the other also gives ur contextual ads.

hello Vsite before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our com

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    i think no one got wat u mean and so there is no reply till now thank you verysite before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

much
    Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part Bloggerhub.com forums now!