Hey everyone my name is Austin Hallock and I live in Colorado. Let's see...I love running, watching sports (Denver Nuggets, Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and a bit of the Colorado Avalanche), and of course - playing Halo 3

"Bloggers are here to stay and this forum seems like a great place to gather and talk blog. It's great to find a place with so many like-minded people who share the same interests."

Blogs...boy do I love blogs I first started out with blogs about a year ago. I owned a fairly successful website at the time, and to get the news out to our members, we chose to use a wordpress blog.

Wordpress was nice -- easy to use and had a good set of features, and it did it's job. However, as I started getting tired of the 'industry' my previous website was in, more and more I wanted to get into the 'blogging industry' because of all it's potential.

So roughly a year ago I sold my part of the website, and used the money to start building my new 'baby'.

Anyways, with the blogging community in mind, I created something different for YOU guys.

If you want to have a look just google Blogonize

[shameless plug]
The site is a new, exciting blog host with features that are out of this world. Among itís many unique features, thereís a function that lets you convert your posts from text to audio so your readers can become listeners. It uses AJAX technology so you can post, edit, etc without reloading the page. It even has a feature that allows your blog entries to be showcased on a 'Hot page' where posts are displayed based upon usersí ratings. All this and stuff like WYSIWYG editors, traffic graphs, etc are included in one package.
[/shameless plug]

Please test it out if you have some spare time(It's still in beta mode), and if you have any suggestions for new features, be sure to let me know. I currently do not have any big-bad banners forced onto member pages, and although I will have to get some advertisers in to make money, the ads will be a simple one line of text at the top of the blog - hardly noticeable. Hopefully, my site will benefit the blogging community quite a bit.

Anyways, it's great to meet everyone. If you have any questions, please let me know. Other than that, I'll see you on the forums!

Hope you had a merry Christmas, and be sure to have a happy new year,
Austin Hallock