Thread: The Sensual Exhibitionist

The Sensual Exhibitionist

Howdy! (That would be southern English for "Hello," btw).

I would appreciate someone taking a look at my new blog called [URL=http://sensualexhibitionist.blogspot.com]The Sensual Exhibitionist[/URL]

This is my first blog, so be gentle with me.

Seriously, though, any suggestions on ways to improve it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I would just like to mention one thing. The background makes it difficult to read, especially lengthy posts
    It is an interesting blog, but white fonts on dark patterns make it hard to read.
    If you need help to play around the code of your template, just let me know, I might be able to help

What color combination would you suggest? I'd like to leave the background with the dark, silk and dark flat backgrounds, so what color(s) of text would you suggest?

Thanks for taking a peek at it! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by StripGoddess
    What color combination would you suggest? I'd like to leave the background with the dark, silk and dark flat backgrounds, so what color(s) of text would you suggest?

Thanks for taking a peek at it! ;-)
    You can leave the main background black or with a background image. I think though that your posts could benefit from been pure black background / white text. It would leave the darkish style while improving readability. Maybe also finding a way to separate each post more distinctively, maybe by making your separation like lighter or thicker... But that is just my idea

I'll play with it and see what I can do.

I'm all about pleasing my customers! ;-)