Thread: Do indented listing in search engines double traffic??

Do indented listing in search engines double traffic??

Hi all...

Merry christmas to all of you there...

M very new to this community...would like to know a little more detail about a topic which caught my attention few days back...while browsing the web I came across a topic "Indented listing of websites in search engines double traffic in couple of weeks"...was very much excited on it...u can see the xample by searching in Google with the keyword "Affordable website redesigns"...u will get an idea of what I am talking about...

If you all can guide me through this...and can share a similar experience on the same...and gimme instructions on How to achieve the same...

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Monalisa

Quote Originally Posted by Monalisa View Post
    Hi all...

Merry christmas to all of you there...

M very new to this community...would like to know a little more detail about a topic which caught my attention few days back...while browsing the web I came across a topic "Indented listing of websites in search engines double traffic in couple of weeks"...was very much excited on it...u can see the xample by searching in Google with the keyword "Affordable website redesigns"...u will get an idea of what I am talking about...

If you all can guide me through this...and can share a similar experience on the same...and gimme instructions on How to achieve the same...

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Monalisa
    What is INDENTED LISTING, and where did you read it?
    Amrit Ray
    hostingitrust.com | raycreationsindia.com | amritray.com

If you can double your traffic from search engines in a couple of weeks, chances are you are spamming search engines and that will get your site banned.