Dear reader,
as i promised here is me again, with my second lesson, so lets get started.......
of course when yo do the intelligence test with other people, you will find find between them who is better than you, BUT when you chafe against real station in life you may surpass them. why ?
you should know that there are no one act even in nearlly level of his brain qualification. and all you need to pass any one is to increase your mental performance average.
the mental performance average (MPR) is simply the percentage of fully brain qualification which you use, if you were like the most of people you only use 10% of your (MPR). but when you twice it, your performance will be much better.
for example, if your memory works with 10% in normal, so the ways of increasing the (MPR), which you use to make your memory performance better will let you work like if your mental performance average more than better with that average. when you twice your abilities in remembering the numbers and facts, your mental performance average will be 20% instead of 10%, and the person who passed you in that test will still working with 10%......

my next lesson will be about the mental trainings, so as i told you befor get set!
that all for now this is
Ziad Raji...