some people hang on their email lot of work such as work. bussines...etc and what if your email were HACKED or your money been stolen. HOW can you stop this?
too easy
first: never open an email from people you dont know wich it siez more than 14kb because some of these mails been sent from people who want too hack you it start when you click to open that mail your pasword will be sent directly to him.
second: when you want to regestar for some sites they will ask about your email and some of them will ask you about your password so dont be stupid and type your password its like you give your visa card to some one you dont know and he will start useing it while you know nothing they will start sending mails to your contacts from thier mail or your mail, and i advise not to use your main mail to these sites which rcuired your eamil adress only.
thired: never trust the mails which made you think that you will be rich like winning winning the lottery mails and you never rigestared to it, they will tell you that they need your cridet card information to make the tranfaring and suddenly you check your account balannce and WOW they made the transfar they took all of your money. and never trust the mails that tell you am admired at your profile and i like you and as a geft i will let you help me tranfar my money to your bank account(trust me they will make you feel real) then you get a mail from the bank that they need some documents and will cost a several thousands and between your self you say hell i gonna be rich and i willpay these then after paying you feel that you want to shoot your self because they stol your money.
that all for now thanks every one for reading
this is ziad raji