Thread: Student Loan Consolidation Network

Student Loan Consolidation Network

A Nationwide Leader in Student Loan Consolidation , Private Student Loan Program and Debt Management Solutions.

We’re listening!

We understand students! We have been there! We know the challenges of life after school and it this knowledge that is the foundation of what we do and how we do it by providing ethical and unbiased information to our borrowers. Our staff has assisted tens of thousands of students and parents consolidate thier federal loans.

We are constantly looking out for your best interest!

We concentrate on our borrower’s future! Through education comes power. Our goal is to empower our borrowers to take control of managing their student loan debt creating financial security.

What makes us different?

We are here for you.

Our goal is providing you with the correct information so you make an educated decision. With so many companies saying this and that, we ensure that your information is accurate. Thorough training, keeping informed of current regulations and utilizing some of the best student loan servicing companies in the country assure you are getting the higest level of customer service available, for the life of your loan. Your experience is valued to us and we want you to inform your relatives, friends, and other alumni to utilize our service. Let us prove we are here for you.

Setting new standards for the industry!

Our team has been in this industry since the beginning and have seen all aspects of student loan consolidation. It is this experience that has sparked the revolutionary idea to deliver this service in the manner that our customers want! Taking that a step further, we provide them with the exact knowledge they need in the simplest manner so that our borrowers actually understand the student loan consolidation process.

Our promise of personalized service!

Our borrowers are not just “another person” or “another number. Our promise is to treat you the way we would have wanted to be treated when we were in your shoes! Big business doesn’t care, we do! We always will!

A note to our student loan holders.

“We are here to ease the burden of your student loans once and for all so that you can get on with your life and fulfill your destiny!” Tina Boggi President

__________________________________________________ ____

Student Loan Consalidation Network One Stop Shop Financial Services
    300S Duncan Ave, Suite 260 300S Duncan Ave, Suite 235
    Clearwater,FL 33755 Clearwater,FL 33755
    [email]support@theslcn.com[/email] [email]support@ossfs.com[/email]

seeing your homepage alone can make visitors just close your site and leave!!... why??.. because of the yellow font.. Oh my!!.. I can't read it.. i need to highlight each word for me to be able to read your welcome page..