Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Money But Traffic - Read Here

Lightbulb Not Money But Traffic - Read Here

Im a kind person so I may as well share this. I signed up to freeviral not so long ago. Im a bit of a cynic, but I am willing to try anything once to get traffic to my blog and this promised to generate millions of hits. Now to be honest i knew that was probably bollocks and would take a lot of work, but my hit counters have gone made with new traffic, AND due to it not being blog specific (this is the crafty bit i spotted with giving it a try) most sites on there are just adverts, so when someone sees a blog that they HAVE TO LOOK AT, then they seem to be more likely to have a look around.

As a result I have have had a huge amount of new people visiting, and even though there are a lot of worthless hits, there has been loads of quality hits from it. I find it is working better than blogexplosion and simalar sites.

Anyway I thought I would mention it.

[edited] no advertising/self promotion allowed[edited]
    Last edited by jayzee; 09-15-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Hi! thanks for sharing your resources! Could I ask are blogs created using blogger account eligible to sign up for freeviral? or only personal paid websites can sign up to freeviral? thanks!

you may want to check out google adsense. Blogger accept that.

Attention Bloggers. Here is an affiliate programme not just for

developers, but for Bloggers too. Simply place a link to

wwwDOTac-webdesignDOTnet/affil/testformDOThtm on your Blog. You can get

between £25 and £75 each time someone clicks the link and proceeds to

make a purchase from the target site

Thanks guys. Your information is worth for me to try.

i would like to try it out

Thank you for the informations

i read your post and i found the informations very usefull i will give it a try. thank you again

Thanks very much!

Hi Guys
    This kind of traffic is untageted and most the time is unuseful because all your visitors from these sites care only about traffic to their websites. you can here try some of them for free if you like it you can see the best of them here and the best safe mailing list [URL="http://www.mmahh.com/index_files/powerful_traffic.htm"]Powerful Traffic[/URL]
    Good Luck

Exactly, often people just click through to earn credits for themselves. I think you can be penalized by AdSense for using these programs also if you are an AdSense publisher.
    New Member!