Thread: Older Posts? Previous Posts? HOW?!

Unhappy Older Posts? Previous Posts? HOW?!

Hey fellow bloggers,

I'm pretty new to blogging, but I was wondering how people get those "Previous Posts" or "Older Posts" links on the bottom of their blog. It is usually under their last post on the main page.

I don't know if it's a plugin or if it is built into a theme, but I don't seem to have it.

For example, if you view JohnChow dot com and scroll to the bottom, you would see "OLDER POSTS" and it is a link.

How would I do this?

Thanks!

-Mike

It seems like what I'm asking is suppose to be built into the template. If any of you know the code, could you please post it here and tell me where to paste it in the template? Thank you!

yeap i am looking for that previous post in the classical theme of blogger too, yet i could find does anyone know to do this?

That comes with some of the templates... If you need u can browse the internet to get those kinda templates.. or if u have the knowledge then u acn edit ur html.. i donno how to insert the appropriate code... but u can always depend n google...

What blogging platform do you use ? I have my blogs on Blogger, just have a look and see my old posts on the right collumn.

Let me know if you think I could help you getting it set up !
    All best,
    Radu