Thread: Need help for SEO and internet marketing works!

Need help for SEO and internet marketing works!

Hi everyone, I have been working as a SEO for quite sometime. There are different techniques that are used by us in this work. There are many sites that we need to promote and use certain links for internet marketing. Among all theses, I need to open multiple tabs for the work. I know that all the links are not safe and some of them are ir-relevant or not safe. This also makes the work slow and pending if the link stops opening on a new window and makes the system come to a stand still.
    Does anyone know any better ways to work online at a better pace?

Any help will be appreciated.
    Make money at home, visit makemoneyhome.ws and get done that you have seen in your dream.

If opening multiple tabs make your system slow, you might want to consider changing to a better performance PC because I have no problem opening more than 15 tabs without sacrificing the loading speed.

If it's not a memory or processor speed issue, try Firefox or Safari. I've had 20 tabs open on various websites... Firefox gives you a warning about it, but otherwise does a good job.
    Kristi
    kikolani.com - a blog of art, poetry, photography, dreams, humor and more

i am not so sure of tags.. but as far as my knowledge is concerned you need to have keyword tags places in your script that improves your SEO ranking