Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Love Does Exist

best of luck for you both

well that was a nice story. hope i could as lucky as you are

________
    lutongpinoy.info
    mazhoricah.com
    Last edited by diths802; 07-17-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: more comments on topic

I guess love doesn't know distance... Wish I could open myself up to meeting someone across the country, I focus on a 5 mile radius.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybiscuit View Post
    This is a story about my internet romance.

I have been on the Internet for 12 months. I can swear I haven't regretted a minute of it. I am from the New York, and he is from Texas, USA. I met Ricardro last year on the Internet, and still after 12 months our relationship is as strong as ever. We have talked about marriage and family. I suppose you can say we've been through love and war..lol, well...we've always overcome those hurdles in life, and I suppose they have have made us stronger in ourselves and between each other.

The reason for writing this, is because I know how many people do not believe in these romances. Its true, I've heard some horror stories in my time but it has never put me off those genuine guys out there. I can honestly swear that I have never felt so in love with anyone as I have with Ricardo. We are meeting at Christmas where I hear an engagement ring is waiting for me

Thank you for your web page dedicated to online love . I feel privileged telling my story to you and all that may read it. I hope this is sent on the web, just to prove that real online love does exist.
    Congratulations! I think internet romances are really great in the sense that you are getting to know the person for more than just what is on the outside. Those relationships are usually built on deeper conversation, and are stronger in general due to the distance.
    Kristi
    kikolani.com - a blog of art, poetry, photography, dreams, humor and more