Thread: In The Bottoms

Pic Lover

I can't stand it any longer. The burden is just to Heavy! I have a confession.

Hello, I'm a Picture Whore!

OK, so I have a problem. There's not an AA type group for us poor souls, who are addicted, with every fiber of our being, to old, dusty pictures. Even Black and White ones. The older the better.

I know most people think, they are being a burden, when it's time to pull the pictures out. But I'm giddy with excitement!

They start digging. In the bottoms! In the bottoms!! In the bottoms, of them old cedar chests, in the bottoms of them old Wardrobes, under the bed and in the bottoms of everything in their frigging house.

Until they have pulled out, exactly, two thousand three hundred and fifty five,,,Old, Glorious reminders, of their kin folk. Some of whom, they have no idea, what their name is.

Most are just in shock, that someone actually asked..Do you have any old P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S?

It's the chance of a lifetime. They won the Lottery, the Belmont Stakes, the Super Bowl, of picture looking at, game, kind of thing.

Whom ever brought me to this, Lucky Strike, has already tried to sneak out the door. Or worse yet, plotting Revenge.

As I'm getting tongue lashed, on the way home, six hours, thirty two minutes and twenty seconds later, I hardy hear it. It's almost time to crash. I almost over did it this time. Almost went to far. Close to over dosing.

Yes, sometimes I wish I would. Right in the middle, of saying,

Wait a minute, I thought great Aunt Mildred, was married to Uncle Oscar Jr, Once Removed, don't tell me she's NOTTTTT. OH NOOOOOO, I"M MIXED UPPPPP> WE GOT TO START OVERRRRR>AHHHHHHH, blow a gasket, The End

What a way to go.
    Last edited by benicareece@yahoo.com; 08-23-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: changed mind

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hi im new to this site anyone help me.