Thread: Hi, I am Kanika from gesturegraphics

Smile Hi, I am Kanika from gesturegraphics

Hi, we would like to introduce ourselves as a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals. We are mainly into animation and graphic design. Hey, I would like to share something our regular buyer Ms. Joan Symonds says about us.

"We turned to Gesture Graphics in India, for our flash work on the children's series, and found a wonder in Kanika. Kanika is fast, always willing to please, and her work is a delight for all to view. Many blessings came our way in meeting Kanika. We will be working with her for years to come. Portfolios of Kanika's work can be found at gesturegraphics.com." Joan Symonds, toothfairyonline.com/headquarters/bio.php

I highly recommend gesturegraphics.com . The work was superb and communication throughout the project was above and beyond expectations. They took the project and performed amazingly. Delivery of project was exactly on schedule!!! I give them my full endorsement. I couldn''t be happier with their service and professional attitude. Kanika''s skills as an artist and her professional view of our needs was very helpful as we entered this project with general ideas which she took and turned into a very professional presentation!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Respond to feedback Category: Website Development > Flash Animation I highly recommend this vendor. The work was superb and communication throughout...

Gesturegraphics.com

At Gesturegraphics.com We develop software applications,web-templates,animated e-mails, flash presentations, e-learning programs, mobile contents, cartoons, comic books, banners, logos, product- models and everything for global market. Customer’s vision and their requirement is last word for us and our goal is to realize their imagination. Innovation is our main characteristic and technical expertise is our main strength. Our young, talented and enthusiastic team uses both the world best to produce our artistic features. We have some of the best creative minds. The company focuses on original content creation, besides undertaking job work for its clients. We promise our clients complete satisfaction and a great experience.

Gesturegraphics.com Gesture Graphics & Development, a leading graphics and software development company,is committed to empower worldwide customers with innovative ideas and experiments through a broad spectrum of our services. We have experience in developing animations, software applications mobile contents, flash presentations, logos, product- models and everything. Gesture is an expression of firm determination and tremendous confidence.