Thread: Is my adsense okay

Thumbs up Is my adsense okay

On my blog , i have my google adsense vertically down one side. Have used to colours to match in with the colour of my blog. I have not had that many visitors yet but have only had one click. In your opinions is it in the right location?

I also have a adsense square box under one of my posts, which i did not place there and can not edit/remove. If someone clicks on this will i get the credit / money?

Please let me know what you think and also if you have any success with adsense.

Regards

sjames01
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-14-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Nice blog. I think the adsense under the post is fine. The adsense vertically down the right hand side might be a problem. Visitors just don't notice ads in that position because they are used to ignoring them, particularly on Google. We are told it is good to wrap the article around the ads, particularly upper left. Michael Cheney does a very good video course on adsense. It is slightly expensive, but worth the money. Have a look at my blog. It isn't perfect by any means, but incorporates most of Michael Cheney's suggestions and I do get quite a good click through rate.

Peter
    Last edited by bloghub; 07-14-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Okay, thanks for the tips, i have had a look at your blog which is excellent, i will be changing mine asap.