Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monetizing Your Website With Google Adsense Is Very Profitable If You Do It Correctly

Adsense and wordpress

I have a wordpress blog and have adsense posted, but I have it in a widget. Is this the correct way to post the adsense with my wordpress blog? I have been getting a good number of visitors but no clicks and not enough credit for impressions so I was wondering if I was doing it correctly?
    Check out my blog, ask me for the link.

I use a vertical ad of 160 x 600. Have a look on my site about Vlad Dracula to see how it looks.

Radu

Nice info!

I add content almost daily... Ill make changes to show one topic once on a page!
    Thx!

Talking Google Ads

I've written a tutorial on my website about where to place ads on a webpage and also what type to put up. Placing of ads is critical as it can make you alot of money or none at all.

Tip 1 Always place one ad above the fold.

Tip 2 Always use the maximium amount of ads Google allows you to put on a webpage, but make sure there all integerated into the site nicely.

Tip 3 Always blend your ads with the background of your website, never use borders.

Tip 4 The medium square ad block has a high click through rate [CTR], try integrating these ad blocks within the content of your website.

If you like my tips you know where to look for more.

Last edited by billy786; 07-12-2008 at 10:21 PM.

thanks for the tips, guys

Thanks for the tips. Check out my blogs, see whether they are OK or not. Thanks.
    contestvalley.blogspot.com --> free contests, giveaways and sweepstakes
    bigcashmaker.blogspot.com --> anything about money

Well, nice tips.. but I still not sure if I could get much money through adsense..

Pls visit my blog and help me clicking the ads..

Hi

My blog is a couple of weeks old, trying to get traffic thorugh directories and article sites. I have incorporated my adsense with the colour of the blog but do you think it is in an okay place?
    Also i am using a template for blog design but the adsense i have inbetween my latest posts is not what i put there and i cannot seem to edit it or move it. Is there a solution as i assume this would not have my unique adsense id no. If you can help many thanks.

regards

sjames01

Im just a newbie here but I find your post a big help for me. Thanks for the great advice!

Has anyone had any success with Adsense for Search? I have it on my site because I reckon I may as well do so, but I get very few clicks and those don't convert. The problem is that people use the search box to leave the site, which is fine, but then have to click on an ad. on Google before you get paid. It's one click too many.

Peter

[url]http://www.seniorwalkingfitnessblog.com[/url]
    Last edited by Peter Stockwell; 04-14-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: forgot signature