Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monetizing Your Website With Google Adsense Is Very Profitable If You Do It Correctly

Thumbs up Monetizing Your Website With Google Adsense Is Very Profitable If You Do It Correctly

How do you monetize your blog / website ?

By earning some few dollars per click from displaying Google Adsense advertisements on it. Many are now realizing that good money is made from this source of ads revenue. Try the simple mathematical computation of multiplying those clicks for every page on your website and you get a summation of earnings equivalent to a monthly residual income with that little effort you have made.

Google Adsense is a fast and easy way for blog / website publishers of all sizes to display relevant and text-based Google ads on their website’s content pages and earn money in the process. The ads displayed are related to what your users are looking for on your site. This is the main reason why you both can monetize and enhance your content pages using Adsense.

How much can you earn will depend on how much the advertisers are willing to pay. It will depend also on the keywords required. If the keywords the advertiser have chosen are in high demand, you could receive more dollars per click. On the other hand, low demand keywords will earn you just a few cents per click.

How do you increase your Google Adsense earnings ?

1. Choose one topic per page. It is best to write a content for your page with just a few targeted phrases. The search engine will then serve ads that are more relevant which will then result in higher clickthoughs.

2. Using white space around your ad. This can make your ad stand out from the rest of your page so visitors can spot them easily. There are also other choices of colors you can use, provided by search engines, which can harmonize the color of your ad with the web page color.

3. Test your ad placement. It is recommended to use the vertical format that runs down the side of the web page to get more positive results. You can also try both horizontal and vertical formats for a certain period of time to see which one will give you better results.

4. More content-based pages. Widen the theme of your website by creating pages that focus more on your keyword phrases. This will optimize the pages for the search engines. It can not only attract traffic but also make them more relevant for the Google AdWords to be displayed.

5. Site Build It. This is the perfect tool to be used for creating lots of Adsense revenues. Site Build It has all the tools necessary to quickly achieve a keyword-rich site that can rank high in the search engines. This will also produce a flow of traffic to your site of highly targeted visitors.
    Roseli A. Bakar

Adsense Ad Size - Which size to use ?

Adsense Ad Size - Which size to use ?

I have tried using a lot of different ad size for my websites and blogs.

The one that generates the most clicks are the LARGE RECTANGLE 336 x 280 .

Placing the ad in between your content will generate more clicks for you provided your content is relevant.

Placing the ad at your main page just after your introduction content works well too.

Try it.

Please do give your comments.
    Roseli A. Bakar

Earn Money from adsense

Improve by good content, Earn money online thorugh adsense

Quote Originally Posted by roseliabubakar View Post
    5. Site Build It. This is the perfect tool to be used for creating lots of Adsense revenues. Site Build It has all the tools necessary to quickly achieve a keyword-rich site that can rank high in the search engines. This will also produce a flow of traffic to your site of highly targeted visitors.
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you do this? Where can the tool be found?

i hope i can earn lot from adsense.. im just starting now..
    check out my blog...

http://technologyandcomputer.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trashANDpay View Post
    i hope i can earn lot from adsense.. im just starting now..
    Your blog got good content though.

You need to use the Large Rectangle content unit on the top page to increase your click rate.

I have tried various method and ads placement, this placement works best and the click ratio / earnings are higher.

You should also use the ad link unit.
    Last edited by bloghub; 01-19-2008 at 02:12 PM.
    Roseli A. Bakar

ei

ho$w do you do that? sorry..im new with google adsense

Thumbs up

You are already using adsense in your blog. Did you mean how to place a large rectangle ?

Anyway, log in to your blogger account. Go to layout , add a new page element & choose adsense. Then choose large rectangle ad unit. You can now place the adsense ad anywhere you like, you just need to click, hold & drag to move the ad.

Was this helpful ?
    Roseli A. Bakar

how about placing it on the center of your post or right of your post thru blogger?
    how to put bb code signature.

I prefer to place ads above fold and in left sidebar (skyscrapers).