Thread: Having an affair with a gay guy????

Question Having an affair with a gay guy????

My situation is really weird. I'm a married woman for seven yrs. For the first couple of years, we were inlove and happy. The last 2 1/2 yrs is a struggle. I thought of divorce a year ago but I dont want to hurt our 7 yr old daughter. We hardly talk to each other and not to mention our sex life has gone downhill. I'm not sure if he's pushing me away purposely. Right now we're not ready to split up because he's opening a new business and I will be screwed if I leave him. I have a good career and make decent living . I know I will be ok if I decided to leave but he buried me with so much debt. For years, my life is centered to my family. I dont go out with friends or drink because I'm a fitness enthusiast until recently I decided to go out and party. I met this guy who's 8 yrs younger than I am. I've known him for a year through myspace but we didnt meet until recently. He now works for the same company but not working together. I'm 34 but people said I look so young for my age. It's my asian gene I guess. I'm confident to say that I'm quite attractive woman and always get hit on wherever I go. After I met this guy, I was attracted to him instantly but dont want to do anything about it because I'm married!. We go out together with friends. Then one night, after we partied I headed home and so is he. Got a text fr him asking me if I'm still in the mood to party. I was curious whats it like to be with a hot young guy. We had another drink, make out and went down on him. I was way too scared to have sex since I've never done that before. Eventually, I gave in and we had sex 2x. Seriously, I dont even want to touch my poor hubby because all I'm thinking is this hot guy. He's single and I wonder why. He said he just got out of a relationship because the girl wants to get married and he's not ready for that He's also a professional, responsible, owns his place and very attractive. My girlfriends always tells me they will leave their boyfriends to be with this guy. None of our friends knew what's going on bet. me and the him bec. I'm way so embarrassed of my actions. My dilemma right now is I feel he's gay. I told him that whatever it is, I dont want to be serious about us and I just want to have fun and he said the same thing as well. We're screwing each other for fun! Over the weekend I'm trying to get him out of my system because I'm falling for him and I'm afraid if I tell him that I love him, then he'll walk away. I'm so confused. He has a lot of gay mannerisms I thought he could be one. Is he playing me???because he's still in the closet. What I dont get was : He always tell me call him if I'm bored but never told me he likes me and vice versa. When we see each other, we hang out, talk about life then have sex. After that I go home happy. My husband is never home even on weekends. I have a feeling he's waiting for me to end the relationship. What shall I do???Pls help!!!
    Last edited by Ivy; 10-01-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Maybe your friends just don't like him that's why they're telling you that he's gay! Well, as far as I know, there are straight guys who act like that. Maybe he's not just scared to show his feminine side?

But anyway, you said you're Asian, are you Pinoy? If you are, that explains why you're having second thoughts of leaving your hubby. I'm telling you now, if you're no longer happy with the relationship, just let it go. I know that you care so much for your kid but do you want to reach that point where your kid would witness for herself/himself how things have gone in your family? Let it go and be happy. Besides, even without living together, you could still be good parents.

But before you jump in to any relationship, make sure to get a divorce.
    HELLOPHILIPPINES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    A friendly, must see blog that offers easy tips and tricks, guides, trivia and information about the Philippines. Tuloy po kayo!

Exclamation 新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Confront him

Talk..talk..talk. You need to open up to your husband on whatever you have in mind. Don't keep it to yourself.

From yr story the guy might not be gay but perhaps he's just a flinger. How do u know he is unattached?? Just think carefully and try to ask around and make friends with his friend to get to know more abt him before you hooked yourself with him. I'm sure u don wanna have 2nd failure in marriage.

Good luck!!