Thread: Social Bookmarking

Social Bookmarking

Okay I heard a lot about social bookmarking, can someone tell me how it works and what it does?

Yes, is based on the idea that people with common interests share the same information, therefore visit similar sites. Therefore a site could be promoted to this groups of people.
    There are many social networks, from Yahoo!'s 360 to MySpace, digg it, etc, etc
    Just google for the info and you'll find all the theory (the wikipedia page about this is really nice) and how to use it for your site !

all best,
    radu

Just submit any websites or webpages to the bookmarking sites. Other people will see what you submitted and if they're interested, they can visit the site, vote for it, sink it...you get the idea.

Some popular social bookmarking sites are digg, del.icio.us, propeller, furl and blink list.

Thumbs up how to submite in social book marking and promote?

how do i add my site on social bookmarking? plz can add my site on some in social bookmarking.
    detail...

cellphoneworld.org

Cell Phone

We are the chief by providing the complete wireless government solution for the government, cell phone accessory, battery cell phone research and international traveler phones.

[email]linda_sorry@yahoo.com[/email]
    help me ...

you can visit addthis.com
    it has a list of social bookmarking site and a step by step procedure on how to use it..

You can also visit [url]http://dev.krizka.net/shareit[/url] It supports a lot of different social bookmarking sites.

social bookmarking

Anybody can tell me list of social bookmarking sites list

Quote Originally Posted by benbradle View Post
    Anybody can tell me list of social bookmarking sites list
    as what I've said in my last post.. you can visit addthis.com it has a list of social bookmarking sites..

also.. try this one socialsubmit.com