Hi there, I wanted to run my situation by the cyberguys for feedback. I am 36, have an illness which is not deadly, not contagious, and invisible. It does make it difficult though for me to hold down a regular full time job. All of my life people have told me that I'm gorgeous, sweet, and smart, and all good things. I am on social security though because of my health. I work only part time in the film industry and doing a little modeling, maybe I make a couple hundred extra bucks a month doing that. I speak 9 different languages, have a BA and a high IQ, but I also have a brain injury now which makes it difficult for me to focus and forgetful. I feel like nobody would want me for more than a fling because I am a financial liability. Are there any guys out there who have ever married someone with MS or known someone who did. I have tried meditation, the'Secret', power of attraction, prayer, affirmations and all that stuff. Here I am though, single childless and wondering if it's an unrealizable goal to ever be married. Thanks Guys for reading and sharing your thoughts with me-Bird