Thread: Looking for new friends

Looking for new friends

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm Italian , I live in Perugia, a town between Rome and Florence. I love to blogging and now I'm looking for new Bloggers - friends thet write in Blog with content similar to mine. I write in Blogs about: International politica; My town, My Region, Italian Music and Others. If you go to one of my Blogroll you can read all my Blogs. I'm waiting you for a good link exchange ( to following the laws of search engines)

Red face Link Exchange

Hi,
    Link exchange r the main factors in search engine. but article writing, blogging, forum posting r also main factors on search engines

hello there! i'm jb from the philippines jaybeswhirlpool.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlogMasterPg View Post
    Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm Italian , I live in Perugia, a town between Rome and Florence. I love to blogging and now I'm looking for new Bloggers - friends thet write in Blog with content similar to mine. I write in Blogs about: International politica; My town, My Region, Italian Music and Others. If you go to one of my Blogroll you can read all my Blogs. I'm waiting you for a good link exchange ( to following the laws of search engines)
    If it is for search engine purpose, there are alot of directories where you can get some good link exchange free.
    For instance if your blog are about music, then go to search engine and type the word music + add url.
    You will be able to see a list of directories where you can get some relevant link exchange .

Hope that will help.

lckem