Thread: Please Suggest Some Good Hosting Options for A Fresh Blog

Hybrid View

Please Suggest Some Good Hosting Options for A Fresh Blog

What are your hosting suggestions for a fresh blog with about 100 visitors per day?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby37 View Post
    What are your hosting suggestions for a fresh blog with about 100 visitors per day?
    Hi bobby37, I highly recommend 5 to 10GB bandwidth/month is enough for your requirements if there is not much media like audio, videos or image gallery in your blog. By the way we're offering free 30 days for hosting that includes FREE SEO tools, FREE SSL certificates with super fast speed and support 24x7 and 99.9% uptime. Please feel free to visit our site lit-host.com.au

I am a huge fan of Cloud Access (cloudaccess.net). I've used various hosting providers over the years and it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to tempt me away from this provider. Things rarely go wrong, but when they do their support is first rate. They also have a one click backup feature I use before I updated my website, even something as trivial as updating plugins. I have, on very rare occasions, broke a Wordpress site by merely updated plugins. With CloudAccess when that has happened, I simply do a one click restore.

maybe go daddy is good for it

There are lots of options available. Would you use videos, images, in your posts? I am asking this because Vlogging is done more than blogging now. I myself use videos in my articles and have have better experience of using hosting services of Dewlance. It is a small company with a continuous service of more than 14 years. Avoid big web hosting providers they take your DNS details and for cheap/free hosting offers at the beginning making almost impossible to change your provider. Use small and old company.

You should try Hostinger...
    I am blogger. Please find my blogs at https://digitalzoneblog.com