Thread: Introducing myself

Introducing myself

Hi,
    I hope everyone is doing ok.

My name is Pierre and I am living in The Netherlands.
    I am 53 and I am happily married and we have one son (23yrs).
    I have worked in IT/ICT for 30-35years but due to health issues, I am not able to work anymore.

As a part of dealing with this, I started writing.
    At first, I did this privately but after talking to some people about this, they told me that maybe it is a good idea to share this with others.

So I have my own domain and started writing/blogging/sharing maybe 1-2 years ago.
    Only maybe 6-8 months ago I decided to reach out to others and started to tell friends, connections about my blog.

I just joined here yesterday and hope to find some answers to my small questions and hope to learn to improve my writing style.

Hope you all have a nice day and thank you in advance for all your tips and advice on my questions.

hi I am a new blogger to this forum

My info

X truck driver investor gone blogging.
    Tried many different invest systems. Crypto. Hashnest, Tron. Smart Contracts, etc. Doing ok at https://mymicroprofits.com/?ref=forrestw get over 3% daily. Trying a guy Nick Meaney for traffic knowleedge and trafficmonthly.com
    Last edited by forrestw; 07-14-2020 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Spellinh

HI,

Good to be part of a blogger community atlast. I've started blogging very recently and have had a few issues owing to my non technical background. A friend of mine suggested I come here to get help from people who have been blogging from a long time. Hope to be a valuable contributor in this forum.

Thanks

I came for the same reason. Really been looking to be part of a community and network with other bloggers

hi, how're you today?