Thread: 5 ways you can increase your blogs views

Hybrid View

5 ways you can increase your blogs views

this might help you all get some veiws
    https://misconceptionhacker.blogspot.com/2020/03/5-ways-to-boost-your-blogs-views.html

In my opinion the best ways to increase your blog traffic without getting Google Adsense banned, is by using social media platforms like Mix, Tumblr, Reditt, & any other social media you know.....

How can you use reddit to get the best exposure. For me, it is very tricky because if we keep on sharing our posts on reddit, our account will be banned.

The best way is to SEO optimise your site because that means you'll get passive traffic without having to do anything

I think it depends on the type of blog as well. I've heard it can be good to go on forums relating to your niche and naturally link to your posts when they become relevant to the discussion, but to be honest this really hasn't worked for me at all over the last few months. The next thing I am going to try is Pinterest.

I think one good thing is to collaborate with other blogs of your same niche

running a blog means a complex approach that you need to test whether or not it works out in your case

ebesucher.com gives you the chance to increase your visits and knowledge of your blogs.

hot topic,In line with the trend