My name is Linsey and I started my blog back in September 2018. I have over 230 posts, but only 42 followers. I have a Twitter account, a Facebook account, and a Pinterest board. I've found that I have a really popular post with over 1100 views (in the last year), but the second most popular post has only 89. The traffic has come from Pinterest, but most people only seem to be viewing that one post and not staying to read others. I have also followed similar blogs in an effort to gain more traffic, some of which have followed me back.

I'm not sure if the problem is that I have too much varied content? I cover/plan to cover; movie reviews/lists, other general lists, some mental health tips, Hygge (Google it) and self-care tips, recipes, book reviews/lists, TV reviews/lists, bullet journaling, geek culture, seasonal photo challenges, bucket lists and soundtracks, and other such similar posts. I know that's a lot. The reason for this is that I've tried many other blogs over the years with just one type of content (ie. just movie reviews), but I found myself getting bored with the lack of creative freedom which left me neglecting the blogs. I then decided that it would be more enjoyable for me to blog about all of my interests, which just happen to be incredibly varied. Since doing this, I have loved what I do and love how much variety I am capable of. The only thing that I struggle with is marketing. The way I see it, the varied content means there is something for everyone, although I could be wrong.

Since I've been running this blog for a year and a half now, I'm beginning to feel that it is falling on deaf ears and I'm getting disheartened. Although I love doing it, I would also love to get it monetised so I can feel like I'm not doing it for nothing and I'm actually good at something. Seeing as I'm unemployed and doing this full time, earning money by doing something I love would give me something fulfilling in my life.

Anyway, if anyone would like to take a look at my blog and review it, give me some tips and/or advise me on how to improve, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and if you do, for taking the time to read my blog.

https://creativitycatsandmovingpictures.wordpress.com/